Non-vehicle specific articles on restoration and repair.
The Shop Tech section of the site revolves around specific processes that are universal to auto-restoration. It has articles and how to's
on a number of different techniques that will help you greatly on any restoration. It also includes information on how to upgrade your shop
to be more efficient, and some must have tools for the true automotive geek.
- Introduction to Sandblasting
- Information on the basic techniques on Sandblasting including tools and safety.
- Media Cabinet Modifications
- An article on how to modify your media (sand) blasting cabinet to get it to perform better.
- Fuel Tank Restoration
- How to restore a fuel (gas) tank
- Fuel and Brake Line fabrication
- How to make, cut, bend and flare hard brake and fuel lines for your restoration project.
- Cool Tools
- A collection of nifty tools that I couldn't live without in my garage.
Add A Comment
Rate this page:(10 = excellent, 1 = crap)
Your Email Address: We will not display or share your email address
Note, anything that isn't a comment (e.g. advertising) will be immediately deleted.